Surfaces design Race cars Engineer H/F
Présentation de l'entreprise
ORECA Group is a reference player in the automotive sector and motorsport industry, for more than 45 years. We target today in France and worldwide (Europe, Asia and USA) the market:
- Followers and enthusiasts of car-racing,
- Car leisure
- Set of the leading players of the automotive sector (Manufacturers, Equipment manufacturers...)
The nature of the Group has its roots in more than 350 victories and 50 titles in car racing.
Our 220 people full-time passionate contribute daily to the four divisions:
- Racing: team involved in motorsport competitions
- Technology: automotive engineering, racing car manufacturing and engine preparation
- Store: selling equipment and accessories for motorsport fans
- Events: devising projects and organizing events within the automotive sector and motorsport industry
ORECA’s Group expresses its values and state of mind through its victories, both on and off the track, in competition, in trade as well as in the motorsport industry: passion, commitment, engagement and dedication to innovation.
Do you share those strong values? If so, do not hesitate, come and join us in our next challenges!
Description du poste
For our design office, we are looking for a Surfaces design Race cars M/W.
Main responsibilities :
- Creation of Surface Models for CFD analysis
- Creation of Parametric Aero Surface models (Using CATIA V5)
- Working with the aerodynamicists, the applicant must be able to conceptualize ideas creating complete design solutions for all area of the car, respecting the high standards set in the department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or similar.
- Good knowledge of racing car components and systems.
- High Level of Proficiency in CATIA V5 surface, solid, drawing modules
- Basic PC skills – Word / Excel.
- Experience in LMP or similar environment.
- Proven experience in the design of racing car surface
Personal Attributes :
Self-motivation, high initiative level, good problem solving skills, good team spirit, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Location: Signes (83), France.